Tuesday 14 May 2013

...and after 5 months of silence...

Once again I have been distracted from blogging. Life does seem to take over now and again and after supposedly cleaning up my raving ways after the summer, a certain pre x-mas binge sent me off the rails again. I just love to party, what can I say?!

Well, I've decided to give myself a break again. No festivals booked or planned, this summer is going to be spent saving, studying, and learning Spanish for future endeavours. The past few months have been a series of job hopping, soul searching, and music developing. There has also been a LOT of poetry writing, so that's what these next few posts are going to be.

I took my (now mandatory) yearly trip to Amsterdam and spent most of the time tripping balls in museums. Though I also made time for coffee shops, getting completely immersed in my own world and reading Shakespearean poetry to myself...it was intense.

Since being back in Bristol I've developed the pictures taken in the Dam, and stuck them in a book along with all the poetry I've accumulated over the past few months...so here's some of it to read as you wish...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment