Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tuesday Tuuuuuneday

Oh yes, here we are again at Tuesday...that came around a bit fast...

Now in a very self obsessed kinda way, I'm actually choosing MYSELF to top the Tuesday Tuneday list purely because...well, I can. And its two of my favourite songs ever.

So here's me singing Erykah Badu and Jill Scott, Tyrone/Gettin' In The Way


And just so I don't appear horrifically conceited, here's a grower that's hooked me in throughout the week despite myself... The video is weird though. Don't know how I feel about it...maybe just press play and then click back to Facebook....


And last but by no means least, the BANGER that was played at my aunts wedding. It got my gran up and then prompted her, on the tune that followed, to get down low with me. She instigated it...and schooled me. YES NAN!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment